Amy Vernon, fellow blogger and ally to all things Jack Bauer-related, "tagged" me electronically to reveal 8 random things about myself. Well, here we go:
1. When I was a kid (2-3 years-old) I used to bite people that annoyed me. I miss those days...
2. I never cheated on an exam in my life.
3. I often go to the movies alone.
4. I want to own a farm one day. In Mexico. Someplace where there is no law.
5. I think most people are terrible drivers. I'm talking 80-90% of them. That means 9 out of every 10 of you suck at driving, according to me.
6. I am a strong proponent of term limits on ALL federally-elected offices (senators, congressmen, etc.). It is the only way to truly reform government. No more professional politicians.
7. Oreo cookies piss me off. Bigtime.
8. I really want a fresh-baked soft pretzel.
Okay, if anyone wants to post comments with 8 random things about themselves, please go ahead and do so!